Sunday, January 25, 2009

3 months old now!






I can hardly believe it myself. Time flies. Maddox had a couple of shots at his 3 month visit which led to a difficult night or two...poor little guy. But, all is well now and he's feeling much better.




He has finally "graduated" from our bedroom into his nursery and has been sleeping in his big boy crib. I wasn't thrilled about the idea, but Joe thought it was long overdue. I guess it's a sign that he is too big for his bassinett when you wake up and see your little one with his legs hanging over the end of it. As Joe put it, "Erin, he's not going to college, he's just sleeping in his own room." :) I'm happy to report that Maddox loves his new bed as he has been sleeping for 8-9 hours straight every night since we made the big move.




He seems to be doing very well at daycare, but we sure have enjoyed the abundance of snow days lately. Funny how your feelings about snow (and winter in general) change when you work in a school.




Much love to all of you!

1 comment:

  1. It is sort of sad in it's own way when they go to their own room! I actually slept on the floor of Nolan's room the first night (until I woke up unable to sleep due to the hardness of the floor). I told you, it really does fly by as cliche as it may sound - enjoy every minute! I TOTALLY agree about the snow days - we're hoping for one tomorrow, so Nolan can play in the snow for the 1st time!

    ReplyDelete