Maddox now weighs 15 pounds, 13 ounces and is 25 inches long. He's in the 50th percentile across the board. He hit quite a growth spurt from his last visit just 4 weeks ago. Good to know he is progressing perfectly. He thoroughly enjoyed laying on the doctor's table...the noisy paper was a whole lot of fun for him! Doctor says no solids until 6 months so we'll be holding off for another couple of months, which doesn't disappoint me - I just can't stand to see him "growing up". That will be another hurdle for me, just like moving him into his own room. :)
We are eagerly anticipating our visit to New Orleans in less than two weeks. Maddox can't wait to spend time with Aunt Alissa, Uncle Donny, and cousins Noah and Landry. Joe and I are going to Florida for a few days (if we can handle being away from Maddox that long). We are looking forward to spending time with family and warmer weather! I'm a little nervous about traveling - planes, dirty airports, layovers, UGH. I'm sure it will go more smoothly than I think.
Hope this update finds everyone doing well!
Love,
The LaCopos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I was nervous about flying with Nolan over the summer, but he did absolutely GREAT. Of course, I completely shared your concern about the dirty EVERYTHING to get from point A to point B, but it worked out. I gave him a little bit (like half of his dose size) of Benadryl right before we boarded the plane, and had him drink while taking off. Good luck & enjoy your get-away! :)
ReplyDelete