Sunday, May 10, 2009

Growing like a weed...












Can you all believe that I'm already 6 and a half months old? Time is flying. I just went to the doctor Friday and he said I weighed 18 pounds. I love eating my baby food - any flavor - I'm not picky. I spend my days sitting up and putting EVERYTHING in my mouth. I also enjoy exploring all items within my reach. I'm a happy baby who is sleeping fairly well at night and taking 2 long naps during the day. I like daycare, but I can't wait for my mommy to be off work so we can spend the whole summer together doing whatever we want to do. I wish daddy could be off all summer too! Mom just told me we are going to visit my cousins, Noah and Landry, in June. Can't wait! I also just LOVE getting my picture taken. The photographer called me a "ham". Here are a few from my latest photo shoot. Love you all!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Maddox,
    I had SO much fun babysitting you last week! You are the cutest and best baby ever!! Just don't tell my sister I said that, ok? Hope you are having a good week and only a couple more days till mommy is home with you all summer! You will have SO much fun! Can't wait to see you again, love you! Hi and hugs to mommy and daddy too!

    ReplyDelete